Posted on 18 May 2017
Senior Design & Motion Producer at weareseventeenWe are looking for a full-time Producer who can manage our design and motion projects from conception to completion. A genuine ‘team-player’ with the ability to operate in a sometimes fast-paced creative environment, organising the day-to-day with an eye on the bigger picture.
The right person will have the following skills and qualities:
A creative interest in design and motion-design and an enthusiasm for delivering the very best creative results.
A solid grasp and understanding of the technical aspects of all kinds of motion and animation projects, with a curiosity for new techniques as well as a solid understanding of known workflows involving Cinema 4D and After Effects primarily.
An ability to translate sometimes abstract creative goals into tangible and pragmatic project plans, balancing our clients needs / demands with our collective ambition to produce outstanding creative work that enhances our reputation and sustains the business.
An instinctive ability to ask all the right questions of clients when being briefed and during the course of each project - ensuring our project proposals are rock solid, feasible and tailored to the specific nature of each project.
- An ability to negotiate effectively and sensitively on matters of money, time and expectations with the best possible outcomes for the project and the business.
- A fiercely pro-active nature; seeing potential issues before they arise and providing practical solutions before anyone else knows there was a problem.
- Flawless written, verbal communication and people skills.
- Flawless attention to detail in creation and presentation of all project documentation.
- Track record of building lasting and rewarding client and colleague relationships.
- Excellent PC and Mac skills are an absolute must.