Posted on 18 May 2017
Graphic Designer at The Acorn GroupWe’re looking for a graphic designer to join our talented, highly creative in-house team!
Highly skilled in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (in roughly that order)
- A keen eye for detail
- Creative flair
- Strong page layout skills
- Experience of preparing artwork for print
- An understanding of print finishes and paper stocks
- Highly organised – you will often need to work under your own initiative
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent English language skills - proof reading and the ability to communicate effectively are all vital to the role
- Graphic design qualification, degree or equivalent
- Looking for a career, not just a job
- Based within a 10 mile radius of Bromley, BR1
Acorn Studios is a multi-disciplinary creative studio located within the head office of one London’s largest property groups. We are a small, close-knit team of skilled graphic designers who make a real impact on the success of the entire group. We create everything from corporate identities & branding, to signage, websites, advertising layouts, magazines, brochures, leaflets, launch events, stationery, promotional merchandise, presentations, animation, and much more.