Posted on 18 May 2017
Junior Art Director (Print & Digital) at Hunger Publishing LtdWe’re looking for a talented Junior Art Director to continue to develop the established visual identity of Hunger magazine and all associated products and platforms. Working closely with the Creative Director the role will involve all aspects of design both print and digital. You will also be integral to design and the development of brand identity across the Rankin group with immediate focus on our online presence.
- Experience designing across print, digital and social platforms.
- A demonstrable passion and understanding of the brand.
- Ability to translate editorial ideas into creative concepts.
- Ability to present and communicate your ideas.
- High proficiency across Adobe CS.
- Motion graphics prowess.
How to ApplyEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Your Name – Junior AD’ in the subject field, attaching a CV and brief cover letter.
If you would also like to put yourself forward to be included in our freelance talent pool please state in the body of your email.
Candidates unable to prove their right to work in the UK will not be shortlisted.
Please note we apologise in advance but we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.