Posted on 18 May 2017
Senior Designer at mavisWe are looking for a confident and versatile senior designer with a mix of print, digital and branding experience. You must be a creative thinker and problem solver who will support the Creative Director and Design Director in producing outstanding creative work. You will be joining a well-established, independent and award-winning London design agency that is growing steadily. They work across telecoms, property and charity sectors.
They are looking for someone with an amazing folio of fresh and well-crafted work, strong layout and typography skills too. You are a designer who truly understands how to reach the desired target audience through innovative and memorable design. This role will be working on visual identity projects, brand development and some website and interface design from conceptual stage to production. This role could potentially be temp to perm option.
- 5+ years of design agency/studio experience
- Highly talented designer with an award winning portfolio full of visually inventive design
- You must be able to show well crafted logo design, visual identity systems and guidelines for on and offline platforms
- They should have a clear understanding of what it takes to produce excellent creative work on time and on budget.
- Be involved in award-winning projects
- Take responsibility for small to medium projects in studio
- Mentor less senior members of the team
- Must be bright, ambitious, passionate and hardworking
- Able to dissect a brief and translate it into original concepts that can be built into design systems for brands
- Ability to develop and craft work to the highest standard
- Help to produce and present inspiring presentations and design work for their clients
- Be part of the pitch team for client presentations
- Have an incredible eye for detail and obsessive appreciation for typography, design and layout
- Be an excellent communicator and confident when explaining the idea
- Should also ask questions and be inquisitive, continue to develop knowledge
- Passionate about staying up to date with design trends
- Super organised with the ability to work across a diverse and various projects
- Expert in Adobe Creative
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV and folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are only able to contact successful applicants