Posted on 19 May 2017
Creative Intern at Bow & ArrowBow & Arrow is a growth consultancy.
We're a diverse mix of strategic and creative thinkers, embracing the best practices of strategy consultancy, innovation and design to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our work to date has spanned the telco, media, ﬁnance and FMCG sectors, including companies like Google, Dixons Carphone, Dow Jones, Cadbury, Sky, Wall Street Journal, Premier Foods, McCain and Aviva.
Challenges we’ve tackled include:
- Google - Who and where are our next billion customers, and how should we attract them?
- Dow Jones - How can we transform a 100 year old brand and redesign it for the digital era?
- Carphone Warehouse - How can we redesign our sales process to drive revenues?
- Premier Foods - How can we create a pipeline of groundbreaking new food products to reinvigorate the ambient category?
- ID - How can we create and launch a new mobile network which is flexible to the changing needs of today’s consumer?
Whatever the challenge may be, we implement design thinking to identify and deliver growth.
We are looking for passionate & proactive graduates to create compelling and innovative design solutions for the toughest business issues. If you’re eager to learn and aren't afraid to dive into design challenges, this is a great opportunity to grow and build your creative skills.
Throughout your internship, you will also receive regular mentoring and coaching from members of the design team and the wider business to make your experience at Bow & Arrow the best it can be.
This is a hands-on opportunity to work alongside other Creatives and Strategists. Everyday we collaborate to bring new ideas and propositions to life in exciting and innovative ways.
You will work on a wide range of briefs and projects, from data visualisation to UI design, illustration to photography, branding, video, animation, packaging design and digital products, so a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude is a must.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Flexible attitude and willingness to learn different methods of design
- A courageous and fearless attitude towards trying new things
- Preferably one or two years of life/work experience
- A strong desire to get stuck in, meet new people, and have some fun!