Posted on 19 May 2017
PR Intern at TOADTOAD is looking for an ambitious and creative PR Intern to join the team.
TOAD is an exciting new breed of company that is both a production house and creative agency. From the bottom up each team member is the embodiment of this; creative and talented but with a production mindset; put simply, they are creative thinkers and doers. Is this you?
If so, join TOAD and you’ll be involved in exciting projects for entertainment, TV, music and sports brands. Creativity, personal expression and ambition are the bedrock of TOAD’s philosophy, where talent is nurtured and ideas are realised. You will be given the best platform to develop and apply your own individual creativity as TOAD aims to become a dominant force in the creative world. You’ll be supported by our wonderful in-house creative and production team that can knock together videos, GIFs and cakes in a jiffy.
This internship is for you if:
- You like communicating with people
- You are inherently creative
- You like challenges
- You’re naturally inquisitive
- You can work in a team
- You can write well
- You can work on your own
Your day to day activities will involve:
- Working closely with the directors of the business
- Assist in the creation of social media strategies
- Interact with creative teams on a daily basis to create engaging content
- Help develop PR relationships with publications and journalists
- Regularly interact with influencers and brands
- Write press releases, medium posts, email campaigns and social content
- You will work directly with the directors of TOAD, learning from their years of industry experience
- A working environment and culture where fairness, fun and success go hand in hand
- The office is situated in the vibrant heart of East London near all sorts of pubs, restaurants and galleries
- The directors lay heavy importance on the social aspect of working life and encourage team drinks on a Friday and joint lunches throughout the week