Posted on 19 May 2017
Graphic Design Intern at Kota CreativeWe are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated design graduate to join our team. You will eventually work across website, branding and marketing projects.
We are a forward thinking creative team of 7 that are driven by a desire to produce the best websites and design possible. Our culture is based on a flexible approach to work, a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere with team building events. Our clients include Penguin Books, Jamie Oliver, Penhaligon’s, Pho Restaurants, Comptoir Libanais and MCSaatchi.
- Your focus will be on producing assets for clients on a daily basis, which will require the ability to work under pressure and in some cases to tight deadlines.
- You will work closely with the creative team and development teams, but report directly into two senior graphic designers.
- You will create assets for social Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Looking for someone who wants to grow with our agency.
- Training from the Senior design team will be provided.
- A desire to learn website design / UX is essential
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient knowledge of online: UX, design for email and web, including social media
- Knowledge of After Effects, XD, Sketch and InVision beneficial but not essential
- Passion for design and digital in and out of work
- Attention to detail
- Able to cope with a diverse and ever changing workload
How to ApplyApply/Respond by: 31/05/2017
Please include examples of your work.