Posted on 19 May 2017
Design Intern at Skylark CreativeYou:
A sharp-minded design graduate. You’re clear minded, you love problem-solving and relish adding your flair to a brief. You are skilful at research and have great attention to detail. We’d love it if you have illustration skills too. As a vital member of our team, you’ll be naturally organized, working to tight deadlines across multiple projects, influencing the way our websites look and feel.
Skylark Creative are an independent creative agency based in Shoreditch. We make websites, apps, videos and animations. We have an impressive portfolio - from the likes of Arsenal and Buena Vista Social Club to investment banks, interior designers and the worlds’ most prestigious Antarctic tours. We’re a really friendly bunch and offer a fun and collaborative design home for you.
Over the 3 month period you will learn key skills and about the process of a busy agency:
- Work with our creative team across websites, from design concept to how to maintain live sites
- Brainstorming design concepts and feedback on design work
- How to support design developments through research
- Supporting retainer clients
- Learn best practice website testing
- The process of commercial sites building to deadlines
- Saving images for web and renaming according to correct conventions
- Executing design concepts for clients
- Supporting designers in image sourcing, icon creation, and general design tasks
- Maintaining retainer client websites
- Bug testing
- Browser testing
- Liaising with developers on websites in development phase
- Helping us build and maintain our social media presence.
- Running office errands