Posted on 3 July 2017
Graphic Design Lecturer at ShillingtonLove graphic design and want to inspire the next generation?
Shillington is on the lookout for passionate graphic designers to share their practical skills and knowledge with the next generation of creative talent. Could you be our next Manchester based full-time teacher?
Teaching at Shillington requires a keen design eye, industry insight, patience and the desire to give back. Have you mentored a junior designer and loved every minute? Trust us—there is no greater feeling than helping a student fulfil their dream of becoming a graphic designer.
We’re looking for:
- Passion – Eats, breathes and sleeps design
- 4+ Design Experience – Solid design experience with an outstanding design portfolio. (No teaching experience required.)
- Communication – Strong communicator both visually and verbally
- Efficiency – Well organised, with exceptional time management skills
- Skilled – Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Sketch a plus.
- Technical – Digital and UX experience
- Personality – Someone with a positive attitude who works well as part of a team
Some important facts:
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
- 8 weeks holiday, after first year of employment
- * Prior teaching experience is not required
How to ApplyIf you are interested in teaching, please send through a sample of your portfolio and CV to email@example.com.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be notified**