Posted on 3 July 2017
Account/Digital Manager at The Creative ClinicWe are an established (10 years) brand and digital design and marketing agency working with clients in the leisure, sport, travel, B2B, charity, retail and tech sectors.
Due to a number of new client wins and an ambitious growth plan we are looking for a mid-level account manager to work across and help manage our growing client base.
Day-to-day tasks include client meetings, strategy, planning, writing proposals, managing clients (contact reports, talking to them etc), running social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram), blog post writing and reporting.
You will be working closely with the 5 strong team and will be responsible for your own clients as well as working across the agency roster.
We are a small and ambitious brand and digital agency focussed on its own growth in the next 3 years.
Ideally you will have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a self-starter, keen to grow, be a fresh thinker with lots of energy!
- Organised, disciplined and patient
- Digital and Social Media use and knowledge
- Computer literate – MS Office suite, Wordpress, design package understanding, general digitial know-how etc
- An understanding of working in digital and with designers and developers
- An interest in brand design and all things digital.
Office based in Mill Hill London.