Posted on 4 July 2017
Creative Designer at Visual IdentityEstablished in 1989 Visual Identity is a highly successful and award winning agency based in Milton Keynes.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented designer/creative thinker to work within our rapidly expanding creative team. The successful candidate must be able to see a brief through from initial concept to final print-ready artwork.
The role is best suited to a multi-disciplinary designer as it involves working on projects from branding and collateral to digital projects, to layout of documents such as annual reports and catalogues.
- Must have a degree in Graphic Design
- Excellent organisation skills
- Minimum of 1–2 years agency experience
- Have a highly creative portfolio showing a variety of projects
- Sound conceptual thinking
- Proficient layout skills and competent use of typography
- Must be proficient in Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written