Posted on 4 July 2017
Senior UI Designer at Mastered.comThis is an exciting opportunity for a curious, ambitious and passionate senior designer who wants to help tackle the problems that creative professionals face, to champion design thinking and a digital-first design approach, and have a proactive hand in shipping top quality interactive design to both market and deliver our accelerators.
- Oversee our graphic designer in design and visual asset production on our marketing platforms, online classroom, and physical events
- Manage the creation of a style guide and set of design, photography and motion principles which will ensure consistency and clarity in our visual output, from marketing videos to live events
- Work with our head of product and UX designer to create high fidelity designs and prototypes for the engineering team to build from
- Have a curiosity about our audience and customers. Identify problems and opportunities both within our marketing stack and online platform, and be proactive in suggesting hypotheses and solutions to drive continual improvements
- Take responsibility for developing design thinking and enforcing strong, cohesive visual standards across the company
- 5+ years experience in digital design, with a portfolio demonstrating beautiful, mobile-first design across websites and digital products. Even better if you can bring them to life in front-end code or prototypes as well
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and prototyping tools
- Understanding of motion graphics and video
- Be adaptable, collaborative, open to feedback, and relentless in delivering an outstanding experience to our audience of creative professionals
Mastered is a global talent development company. We help the new breed of creative professionals get the skills, attitude, network and exposure they need to succeed in the fashion industry.
We do this by developing and delivering world-class 10-month career accelerator programs, in partnership with the fashion industry’s most-respected experts. In the last two years we have worked with industry leaders such as Nick Knight, Guido, Sam McKnight, Inez and Vinoodh, and Val Garland, as well as many of the new generation, such as Gareth Pugh, Virgil Abloh and Isamaya Ffrench. Along the way, we’ve partnered with some of the world’s most exciting brands and publications, including i-D, Dazed, Topshop, NARS, Louboutin and VFiles.
These partnerships have helped us nurture 2500 emerging creative professionals from over 80 different countries. Many have gone on to do exceptional things with our expert network. Assisting Nick Knight. Being part of Val Garland, Sam McKnight and Marian Newman show teams. Shooting stories and covers for everyone from Vogue China to 10 magazine to The Impression.
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays + your birthday off
- Learning & Development - as a talent development company we are committed to ensuring our own teams are continually able to learn and progress and individual training budgets
- Apple laptop - everyone gets an apple laptop if they want one
- Free rental of the studio - our converted warehouse studio is based in Shoreditch right in the heart of London’s creative and digital industries
- Yoga! Weekly lessons from our awesome yoga teacher
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Monthly Team breakfasts and lunches
- Life coaching from our internal Talent Coaches
- We work hard and enjoy many celebrations to mark our successes
- Attendance at our global Mastered Live events