Posted on 4 July 2017
Inbound Sales Executive at City PantryAt City Pantry we help the world’s greatest companies work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After three years, we are growing and delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most exciting brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. Working with the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 30 based working from a great open plan office next to Spitalfields market and you’ll be joining at an exciting stage of our journey as we look to solidify our position as the market leader as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform.
We need a Inbound Sales Executive to build relationships with our customers and support them to ensure their experience with City Pantry is the very best. It will be your job to nurture inbound leads from their first interaction with City Pantry to get them placing regular orders with us.
A quick thinker, with a strong academic background, you have some experience in either client facing sales or customer experience and enjoy working to targets. You’re full of energy & enthusiasm, always strive to excel and have a never-say-die attitude. Being challenged excites you.
We are transforming how the smartest companies in London bring teams together through food. We give businesses the food they want in the way they want it through a perfect blend of technology, service and knowledge.
We believe that good food makes a great company. And that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished….
- Support our customers with their every need, building relationships and ensuring they come away from every interaction feeling happy.
- Nurture inbound leads from the sales team, online chat and other channels to place their first, of many orders.
- Up-sell to increase the number of orders each customer places with us, making sure you get the most out of every interaction.
- Help identify new business opportunities, working with the Head of Inbound Sales to adapt & refine our tactical & strategic approaches.
- Work with the Inbound Sales team to plan and execute marketing campaigns to support sales activities.
Skills & experience:
- You have experience in sales, preferably to corporate clients or customer experience.
- You always strive for the exceptional and remarkable and make sure that every opportunity is seized.
- You have a real hunger for success and smashing targets.
- You get stuff done, consistently and smartly - things move fast here at City Pantry so you’ll need to work hard in the smartest way possible.
- Love being on the phone, speaking to people each-and-every day.
- And in return, we offer;
- A competitive salary
- An achingly cool warehouse office minutes from Shoreditch High Street.
- Equity on offer
- Annual learning allowance of £2k a year
- Free lunch 3 times a week from one of our vendors
- Yoga Thursdays