Posted on 4 July 2017
Lead Designer at Adaptive LabWe’re looking for Senior UX/UI Designers and Senior Visual Designers to join our studio and design some of the bravest products and services that our clients have ever released. We're looking for Designers to grow our design practice, shape the direction of the discipline, and craft beautiful, usable and delightful products (and services, and beta businesses!).
Every day the team here at Adaptive Lab are partnering with ambitious leaders at world-class companies to help build products, services, and Beta businesses — that launch faster, grow quicker, and behave bolder. And this is really why we want to talk.
We’re already doing important, impactful work with a diverse group of businesses, but our ambitions are bold, and we want to do better. Having hybrid Designers on our teams helps us get there. Designers here are a key voice to our clients, helping them connect their business goals with the needs of their customers through a process of research, service mapping, ideation, prototyping, testing and piloting, and iteration.
We look for Designers who understand the context within which we're designing - we go really deep and get really close to the business and commercial architect of our clients.
We know realising our ambition and the ambition of our clients can’t be done by one team, or one type of person, but instead by uniting smart thinking, brave design, and nimble build. Our approach brings all three together, and the effect is exponential. You will work closely with other Designers, Service Designers, Technologists and Strategists to deliver brave change to some of the largest organisations in the world. And have some fun along the way!
Experience that we feel is important for this role:
- Product innovation, digital transformation, and customer experience development.
- Designing mobile and web user focused applications, as well as denser, information rich interfaces.
- Information architecture, prototyping, personas and storytelling, behavioural economics, and ethnographic research.
- Data visualisation methods and principles.
- An understanding of the challenges and intricacies of designing for digital.
- Keenly interested in and knowledgeable about digital technology.
- Good copywriting skills.
- Strong business acumen.