Posted on 4 July 2017
Freelance Artworker at DesignwerkDesignwerk is a leading brand and communication,design agency with a portfolio of high profile international accounts.
We are on the lookout for Artworkers to start work on a project starting mid-July for two/three weeks. We are looking for two candidates who are very organised with a keen eye for detail. We have several hundred pieces of design to artwork and all the files need to be meticulously organised ready for use at a high profile sporting event.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in setting up files for print and digital production
- Experience in setting up artwork for both large and small scale formats
- Good understanding of printing, design, typesetting, formatting and colour correction
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Good organisational skills and a methodical mind
- Understanding of guideline creation and following existing brand guidelines
How to ApplyPlease send your cv & link to portfolio to CV@designwerk.co.uk, along with your available start date and day/project rate.
Sorry, no agencies or phone calls please.