Posted on 4 July 2017
Junior/Mid-weight Digital Designer at D3RWe are looking for junior and mid-level Digital Designers to join an expanding team in our vibrant new Central London office space and help create exceptional and engaging user experiences for our range of respected brands within the e-commerce, luxury hospitality, travel and drinks sectors.
Location: Vox Studios, London
Due to continued business growth, we are expanding our design studio in London - lead by our Creative/UX/UI Director, supported by an experienced UX/UI design team, and working alongside a talented technical team in a relaxed environment with fun culture - to help deliver exceptional finished products for our roster of new and existing clients.
We're looking for driven individuals who want to get stuck into exciting challenges and own their projects from start to finish. The right candidates will have impressive portfolios of commercial designs and experience of working in a digital agency environment. Juniors with non-commercial portfolios will also be considered.
You'll have up to 5 years commercial experience and Mid-level designers will be able to demonstrate they have worked on the full project lifecycle from brief to completion. You'll also have great time management and organisation skills, and Mids will have experience of liaising with clients directly (Juniors will need to talk to clients from time to time as well).
These roles will require:
- Creating engaging, responsive designs across a wide range of client sectors
- Ensuring UX/UI best practices are applied and followed throughout the design process
- Proficiency with Sketch (preferred) and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Working closely and collaborating with developers to ensure designs are implemented to the highest standard
- Presenting your work internally and to clients in a friendly, confident manner
- Interpreting client requirements and producing detailed creative briefs
- Contributing to the creative culture of the agency
Beneficial skills would be:
- Solid understanding of HTML5/CSS3, and the ability to turn designs into working code
- Background in UX design methods and proficiency with wireframing/prototyping tools (InVision/Sketch, Marvel)
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and a number of perks, including:
- Shiny new MacBook
- Flexible core working hours
- Dental cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee reward scheme offering discounts across a huge range of goods & services
- Weekly team lunches & regular company-wide social event