Posted on 4 July 2017
Mid-weight Graphic Designer at SSATSSAT is a membership organisation enabling ambitious schools to break through by thinking differently. We help with our knowledge of what works in schools, our world leading CPD programmes and our thriving networks of school leaders and teachers – the most extensive in the country.
We are looking for a middleweight graphic designer to join our busy in-house design team. You will work across various print and digital projects including the design and production of marketing materials and brochures, information booklets, editorial publications, press adverts, web and social media assets, and a range of collateral for our national events and training programmes.
The position is offered as a full-time contract starting in August 2017.
- proven experience in a similar role designing for print and digital which should be evidenced in your portfolio
- a creative thinker with a passion for design who keeps up to date with design trends
- experience of producing on-brand, creative solutions in answer to a brief
- provide support, guidance and inspiration to less experienced members of the design team
- solid understanding of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- an excellent portfolio that demonstrates creative flair, versatility and imagination
- proficient in Microsoft Office – including Word and PowerPoint
- excellent attention to detail
- strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- highly organised and adaptable to changing priorities.
A full job description is available at www.ssatuk.co.uk/jobs.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a covering letter outlining why you think you meet the requirements, your CV and a PDF portfolio or weblink to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Middleweight Graphic Designer’ in the subject title.
Closing date: 12pm on Monday 24 July 2017. Please note, depending on the number of applications received, this may be closed earlier.
Applicants must be resident and legally eligible to work in the UK.
No agencies please.