Posted on 4 July 2017
Mid-weight Designer at BeamlyWe are looking for a creative talent with a bullet-proof eye for art and beauty. At Beamly you will be working with the digital content team, alongside creative and senior art directors, to deliver ravishing visual concepts for the biggest beauty and fragrance clients in the world.
The work requires collaboration with the content and editorial team on the ideation and creative development of multiple beauty and fragrance campaigns assets, video and photo shoots.
You will be used to working in a demanding and fast paced agency environment, and be flexible to accommodate rapidly changing workflow and client demands with relentless enthusiasm and ownership.
The job requires creative spirit, hands-on designing and art working skills and the passion to help us inspire internal teams and present to clients.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Senior Art Director, Strategists and Producers to interpret client briefs and establish creative directions
- Implement brand guidelines, and ensure consistency across assets
- Create layouts, graphics, illustrations and animated gifs
- Help develop brand guidelines
- Design mock ups for pitch presentations
- Present completed ideas to the Senior Art Director and other members of the team
- Help with art direction and retouching when needed
- Oversee junior members of the team when required
- Design and prepare files for offline print such as instore point of sales
- Work closely with the product team (UI & UX) to integrate design and platform content
- Help prepare assets for user testing
- Help create an inspirational team culture
Who You Are:
- Your impressive conceptual outlook and ability to produce original ideas enables you to create design assets that resonate with target audience and spread like wild fire.
- You understand the current zeitgeist and can harness this to answers the needs of the consumer, as well as the brand.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your experience and excellent track record of creating original and compelling design assets
- You have excellent knowledge of design and typography.
- Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop are a must. After Effects a bonus.
- You have an high level of creative thinking and creative confidence.
- You work in a self-directed way in an unstructured, fast-changing, highly collaborative environment.
- You have a love for beauty, fashion and popular culture.
- You have an excellent visual eye.
- Attention to detail comes as second nature to you.