Posted on 5 July 2017
Digital Community Manager and Creative at ExperienceLondon – 3 or 4 days a week
We’re looking for a creative individual to support the attraction team of a major firm. You’ll be responsible for the creation and management of the Digital and Social Media content and online campaigns across channels (including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Website, emails, etc.), ensuring our online presence supports the brand and business objectives.
The firm is a leading professional services provider. The attraction team you’ll join is the engine room that keeps the firm running. We go beyond recruitment – we aim to engage with and attract the most diverse talent beyond any social, educational, gender or ethnic background. We foster a collaborative approach and we value innovative thinking, diverse insights, and difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture.
You’ll be working across multiple digital projects, creating content in-house and delivering to a variety of deadlines. Your goal will be to react to relevant news stories and to our campaigns, drive conversation and create meaningful, exciting content to engage with our communities, ultimately to build brand awareness.
Your tasks will involve analysing our current channels and assets, devising strategies for marketing and attraction plans and execute them every day, researching and generating ideas, contributing to brainstorm and ideation sessions, creating moodboards, visualising your ideas and pitching, producing messaging and content for online campaigns, copywriting, influencing and gathering user-generated content, creating content calendars, schedules and templates, briefing and working with the creative team and designers, day-to-day management and maintenance of our channels (queries, conversations, etc.), creating reports on analytics and data to understand what works/what doesn’t, and take subsequent action, and eventually training some of our staff in utilising social media for attraction.
- You’re a great communicator – excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills are a must.
- You have creative vision and like to imagine and explore engaging stories to tell.
- You have robust strategic & analytical skills, management and project planning skills, and a high attention to detail.
- You have an extended knowledge of Microsoft Office and Powerpoint
- You understand Social Media and have proven experience in delivering content strategies and management across channels.
- You know how to track and measure analytics & performance and how to present them.
- You are aware of market trends and initiatives.
- Most importantly, you’re a great team member, curious, motivated, and avid to learn.
- Previous experience within professional services and an ability to visualise / design content is a plus.