Posted on 5 July 2017
Mid-weight Digital Designer at WondersauceWondersauce is seeking a passionate, hyper-creative Senior Designer to concept and design a multitude of digital products in our London office.
As a Senior Designer at Wondersauce, you will play a vital role in the life of a project from its conception to completion. You are experienced in conceptualizing and crafting ideas that work across all forms of media. You may be leading a workstream on a small project or managing a small team -- your primary job is to push our design forward.
- Work closely with Designers, Design Directors and Creative Directors in London & New York
- Collaborate across disciplines with Product Managers, Strategists, UX Designers, Art Directors, and Developers
- Work independently and with small groups. Comfortable leading design on a project with director oversight
- Actively involved in internal critiques
- Ability to manage and direct a Junior Designer
- Effectively present work to clients while defending creative vision and decisions
- Work on 1-2 projects at a time
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of design experience in an agency setting
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, prototyping tools
- A strong understanding of prototyping, site functionality, interaction, and user interfaces
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to work within brand guidelines while remaining interesting and unique
- Strong attention to detail, high quality standards, and process
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.
We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc – we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals.
Wondersauce is a proud member of the “Made in New York” initiative (wearemadeinny.com/) and the Society of Digital Agencies (sodaspeaks.com/). Our work has been recognized by Time Magazine, The Webby's, SiteInspire and AWWWARDS.
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.