Posted on 6 July 2017
Studio Manager at Mel Bles & Steve HarriesPhotographers Mel Bles & Steve Harries are looking for a new Studio Manager.
What's the job? You'll be:
- involved in creative research of editorial and advertising shoots.
- liaising with art directors, agents and clients.
- working with two photographers with very different approaches and subject matter. Your interests must be broad and committed to both parties.
- working as a third or second on-set assistant where needed.
- in charge of filing of receipts, invoices and digital files etc.
- working mainly out of our office in Bermondsey.
You must be able to travel freely across Europe and the US. travel opportunities are small but there will be trips.
- Exceptional photoshop skills
- Good Capture One & InDesign skills
- Excellent organistion
- Multi tasking
- Excellent social skills and phone manner
- Basic photography skills and a small knowledge of photography equipment.
- Deep passion and interest in all areas of photography.
- Time keeping
No big experience needed. Just a lot of enthusiasm and inspiration
It is a full time position.
Basic starting salary.