Posted on 7 July 2017
Digital/Brand Designer at Design CultureWe’re looking for a talented and versatile designer with strong digital and brand experience to join our team.
You will be joining a team of talented all-round designers who work on everything from digital UI/UX, campaign and brand identities to marketing collateral, delivering meaningful, intelligent design solutions to a wide range of clients within our specialist sectors – Education, Healthcare, Charity & Culture.
You don’t think of design in a fixed medium but love working in different contexts, learning new skills and applying your design thinking to print and digital deliveries.
3-5 years experience. Portfolio of real world projects.
Typical role activities:
- UI/UX design for websites and digital marketing
- Brand/campaign concept development
- Brand translation in rollout across marketing collateral such as reports, exhibition graphics, brochures, leaflets
- Thorough understanding and appreciation of brand
- A modern design aesthetic, a keen interest in typography and eye for detail
- Exceptional layout skills whether in print or online
- Able to articulate ideas clearly and be client facing with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with and coordinate other designers and developers
- Possess solid understanding of responsive design, digital branding, typography and information hierarchy
- Intelligent thinking to structure complex information to create clear sitemaps / navigation and user flows
- Design for accessibility and for consistency with standards
- Up to date with tech and new trends in digital
- Ability to manage multiple jobs of varying size, to deliver consistently and to a high standard.
- Enjoy the challenge of taking design ideas and working out how to implement them across a range of skills and outputs.
Indepth knowledge of:
Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
Experience in one or more of the following areas:
Front-end design, user experience, wire-framing
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.