Posted on 7 July 2017
Product Technician at It's The Flash PackWho are we?
Creativepool - Best Small Agency of The Year, 2017
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. We design moments people get excited about and use smart technology to capture and share them.
We are known for our innovative approach to briefs, our ability to produce striking creative content, and our expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event. Our clients include some of the world’s best-known brands and agencies, and we are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. This is a fast-moving business!
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, our office environment is fast paced with a fun feel and friendly culture. We focus on providing a first class working environment for all our employees. In addition, we have an on-site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is also a short bus journey away.
Due to rapid ongoing growth and recent client wins, we are now looking to appoint a brand-new Product Technician with the following responsibilities:
- The technical setting up of photo booths, gif booths, and the associated social sharing software.
- Creating network solutions both in our studio and at live events.
- Trouble-shooting photo booths and photoshoots remotely and onsite.
- Testing new equipment for photographic shoots and brand activations.
- Physical movement of items within the photo studio and ensuring the studio remains clean and tidy.
- Obtaining quotes for new lighting setups and equipment.
- Assisting in ad-hoc tasks as requested by our Production Manager, Creative Technologists and Event Managers.
- Alongside this main role you would also be required to work on-site with our events team to help ensure that the technical delivery of brand activations is executed to the highest of standards. This may include work both in the UK and abroad.
- Typically, this will include around four events per month (often in the evenings and at weekends). Time spent working on weekends can be taken in lieu.
- Organised and highly technical.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and software.
- A keen interest in photography or digital content creation would be an advantage.
- Technical/computing/imaging background with a genuine interest in all areas of our business. Any experience with the following technology would be very advantageous:
- Breeze DSLR Remote Pro
- Kiosk Social Share
- Photo Party/Booth Upload
- Auto Hot Key Script
- A proven self-starter, able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Physically capable of moving photographic equipment (which can be heavy!) around the studio and on-site.
- Motivated and resourceful.
- Driving License (preferred)
What we offer:
- Salary between £18,000 - £20,000 (Dependant on Experience)
- Annual salary review.
- Competitive benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave and contributory pension scheme.
How to ApplyPlease apply by sending your CV along with a short covering letter explaining why you feel you'd be a suitable candidate for the position to: email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications anticipated, only candidates that meet the criteria outlined above will be contacted.