Posted on 7 July 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at ThreepipeThreepipe is an independent digital marketing agency based in London. Our mission is to find data-driven creative solutions to communications’ challenges, working closely with our clients who are household names in retail, food and drink, sport and business.
We have a team of 70 specialists in areas including brand strategy, media and influencer relations, social media, content creation, SEO, digital media buying and data analytics.
Threepipe is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate Junior Designer to join a small but growing team that provides creative assets to a busy 70-strong agency.
This is a varied role for a creative thinker who is interested in the ever-evolving PR and digital industry, has excellent attention to detail and is interested in all areas of graphic design.
The successful applicant will need to have experience developing strong ideas across a range of sectors and disciplines as well as show enthusiasm to develop their design and animation skills - creating short form content for social media will be an important part of the role.
Must have experience and skills:
- Ideally 2 years graphic design experience
- A strong creative portfolio
- Ability to produce high quality work under pressure
- Comfortable working as part of a team or independently
- Good understanding of social media content including animated gifs
- Excellent understanding and experience of Microsoft PPT, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Nice to have:
- Experience developing web content
- Basic video editing and photography skills
- 25 days annual holiday allowance
- Company pension (3% employer, 3% employee after 3 months’ probation)
- Private Healthcare + Dental (after 3 months’ probation)
- Personal development meetings every six months
- Comprehensive training
- Half day off on your birthday