Posted on 7 July 2017
Senior Account Executive at mavisWe are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to work at a fantastic branding and design agency based in London. They have recently had some project wins so are in need of an extra team member. They are only looking to hire people who can manage production of the highest quality design work. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing, future-facing design agency that has real ambition to work with the best people and deliver work for some fantastic brands.
Your primary function is to be the day-to-day representative of the agency to the various client stakeholders that are in property, hotels and luxury goods sector.
Must be at a similar position within a branding and design agency and ready to take the next step up from where you are.
- A highly talented and personable Senior Account Executive with 2+years of account management experience working in a branding and design agency.
- Must have a degree or equivalent
- Ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and driven individual who has an ability to hold his or her own within the team.
- You will be involved with the creation and delivery of an incredibly varied range of brand and social media projects
- Able to work closely with the creative and design teams to turn business challenges into beautifully crafted work
- Responsible for the initiation of all projects and the day-to-day supervision of a project: on strategy, on time and within budgets
- Must be able to understand client’s business needs or requests very quickly
- Strong organisational, written, verbal and presentation skills is a must
- Can build a strong client relationship and manage expectations on every brief from concept to completion.
- Should have a good understanding of technical development and the processes required when delivering campaigns and projects across multiple channels.
- Really keen to get stuck in to every project, collaborate with the team who are always pushing boundaries
- A strong presenter who is able to confidently and clearly present strategy, creative and production with clear narrative and flow
- Good eye for creative work and strong attention to detail but able to also see the bigger picture and think longer term
- Someone with confidence, maturity, intelligence and a strong sense of fun
- Have a visa to work in the UK or a European passport to apply for this role
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV to email@example.com
We are only able to contact successful applicants.