Posted on 7 July 2017
Digital Designer at Hamilton-Brown Business GraphicsReporting to the Digital Director.
We are looking for a passionate Junior-Mid designer to take on a diverse role including digital publishing and content management for one of our corporate clients as well as supporting the Digital team on upcoming projects. You will have the opportunity to develop your digital and design skills whilst working closely with the digital team and with clients so you will need to be able to build relationships with clients and reliably follow through on both creative and operational dialogues.
You will also support our Digital Director on creatively shaping new and existing projects for our diverse range of clients. You will understand and interpret client briefs to their required specification and manage projects in a timely fashion, providing creative and technical solutions and ultimately delivering them to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a ‘can-do attitude’, have a strong portfolio with examples that display creativity and insight and have enthusiasm for learning about design. This role will be based three days per week within our Farringdon Head Office and the other two days will require flexibility to travel to client sites.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas to teams and clients
- Confident communication skills and presentation skills
- Motion graphics knowledge/experience (using Animation, After Effects)
- Knowledge/understanding of CMS systems
- Project management ability
- Knowledge/experience of working on campaigns - from brief and pitch to usability and build
Hamilton-Brown is a corporate design agency and outsourcing specialist. We deliver on-line and off-line creative solutions, through small in-house agencies within our clients’ offices, or out of our London Studio based in Farringdon. Our team of over 80 creative professionals readily adapt to evolving requirements and new technologies, drawing on our company of creative professionals to craft the best solutions.
Having been in the industry since 2000 we have an established client base that includes the ‘Big Four’ and other Top 10 advisory firms, financial institutions, law firms, media, healthcare and commercial property companies. We also help our clients to design and build bespoke Microsoft Office template and automation solutions.
- Create and Innovate: We put our energy and passion into everything we design and build and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Trust and Respect: We appreciate each other’s different skills, experiences and ideas and treat each other with fairness and trust.
- Collaborate and Deliver: We work together with our colleagues, partners and clients to share ideas and achieve great results.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants