Posted on 10 July 2017
Producer at Squint/OperaWe are searching for an inspiring individual to join our team as a hands on Producer.
- Working across projects that bridge all multi-media projects with a strong focus on Architectural Visualisation.
- Creation of quotes and allocation of resources for new business.
- Communicates a clear sense of direction and purpose.
- Inspires a high performance culture and communicates purpose and expectations clearly.
- Assess project briefs with HOP and Creative Directors to establish initial pitch presentation ideas and creative/technical concept.
- Ensure each project is staffed according to schedule and budget
- Regularly update and manage projects via a selection of online production tools
- Provide production schedules to team members and ensure teams are aware of deliverable dates
- Plan working schedules and resources in line with production milestones
- Actively monitor productivity and quality of output daily
- Plan and manage film shoots according to budget
- Organise and liaise with contractors and external collaborators where needed
- Ensure project milestones and delivery dates are met
- Lead team meetings
- Assess resources and equipment for future jobs/expansion plans
- Establish strong client relations and act as the central point of contact for designated projects
- Attend client meetings with relevant director/team member as required.
- Ensure clients are aware of feedback dates and help guide them on the kind of feedback SO requires
- Liaise with the client and project teams, to obtain necessary information on time and to answers any queries that may arise from either parties
- Facilitate communication between production team, CD, MD and clients to ensure everyone is aware of project expectations
Your skill set:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Is passionate about the built environment, art and architecture.
- Sets standards of behaviour and acts as a leader and role model.
- Approachable, flexible attitude, adapts well to changing priorities.
- Strikes the balance between creative and analytical thinking.
- Planning and Organising - leads a range of complex and simple projects, involving significant production effort and resources.
- Takes decisions which have a substantial impact on the direction and/or achievement of production objectives. Carefully considers the effect on the perceived quality of output.
- Up to date knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Sustains performance and remains calm and in control when under pressure or in difficult situations.
- Demonstrable experience (3-5 Years) within the Project Management in a Creative Agency environment.
- Degree Qualified in relevant field.