Posted on 10 July 2017
Motion Graphic Designer/Videographer at UnderscoreWe’re on the hunt for a passionate, brand focused Moving Image designer who wants to pursue a career in both shooting, editing & design.
Successful applicants will have a passion for video creation, experience and understanding of design. Your portfolio will have a range of design and video work, you will be confident in going to shoots both alone & with an art director/account manager, confident with Interviewing clients, creating storyboards and travelling to locations. Your portfolio should show a high proficiency to use editing software, being able to choose appropriate stock music and (where required) stock video to create something your clients are proud to use.
- Ability to generate and present creative concepts / storyboards
- Highly experienced with Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Ability to light and shoot interviews
- Skills and confidence to shoot solo or as part of a team to cover all aspects of an event / business / location
- Confident recording audio with wireless microphones
- Experience using camera stabilisers / gimbals beneficial
- Understanding of how to craft a narrative through editing
- Understanding of render requirements for different online platforms (Vimeo, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with designers and bring their ideas to life through motion
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
- Experience and insight to create social assets from large video projects (GIFs, cinemagraphs, Boomerang etc.)
- Skills in digital design, brand creation & evolution
- Photography skills for portraiture & architecture is beneficial, but not essential