Posted on 11 July 2017
Product Designer (UX/UI) at Ve GlobalYou will be joining Ve at a very exciting time as we transition into a new era, and a superb new office close to Silicon Roundabout.
We want passionate and driven people to help take our multi award-winning marketing technology to the next level. We are constantly improving our existing website acquisition, engagement and conversion solutions. Providing our clients with the tools they need to drive better website performance across the full customer journey.
We have a SaaS platform currently in development and big ideas for a next generation customer reporting & data insights tool.
We also strive for innovation, constantly looking for opportunities to define new products and services. Giving staff the freedom to take their ideas from concept to launch, and growth beyond.
Good design is good for business. And we believe great experiences can be our competitive advantage. They will keep our customers loyal and turn them into champions of our brand. Therefore, we need a passionate product designer who posses the tools, techniques and personality to help deliver great products which delight our users. A true innovator and problem solver.
We are looking for someone with a continuous curiosity and imagination. A blend of creative thinking and business acumen. Able to take ownership of their work and make tough decisions, whilst maintaining a faultless attention to detail.
You will sit with a small team of passionate product designers, within a larger multi-disciplined design team. Working alongside product managers, engineers and business heads on a daily
- Product collaboration. Work with Product and Engineers to build and grow product ecosystem.
- Product innovation. Create new user experiences. Innovating with new features and improvements.
- Ownership. Take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Sprint planning. Assist Lead Product Designer in quarterly planning and sprint planning.
- Design mentor. Work closely with Junior Product Designers across ensure craftsmanship, lead design critiques and design reviews.
- UX research projects . Plan and conduct interviews, observations and testing sessions to understand how users interact with our products.
- Interaction and interface design . Design simple, user-friendly digital products that people love to use.
- Prototyping and testing. Create interactive prototypes to test designs with real users. Iterate and evolve your concepts in digital products.
- Collaboration and communication . Collaborate with fellow designers, stakeholders, clients and users to solve design problems and create better products.
- Product design workshops . Plan and lead sprints / workshops for cross-disciplinary product teams.
- Storyteller extraordinaire. Articulate your design rationale and inspire those around you through strong communication and presentations.
- User champion. Champion Design Thinking and Lean UX methodologies for better product design.
- Asking why? Always open to challenging assumptions and ensuring we are always asking / answering the right questions.
- Experience. Extensive experience in a leading contributor role of a Product Design team.
- Product design portfolio . Demonstrate an outstanding portfolio of work which shows innovative solutions to a problem and where user insights shape your design decisions.
- Product design process. Show a deep understanding of where research, prototyping and testing fit into the design process.
- Efficient & hardworking . Able to manage time between multiple projects.
- Industry knowledge. Experience of collaboration with product management, engineers, researchers and business heads.