Posted on 11 July 2017
3D Designer/Animator at ComboWe're looking for a talented and scrappy 3D designer to join our studio for several months (potential for longer term) to create bleedin' edge AR games and tools to coincide with Apple's Launch of ARKit later this year.
We're working with Apple's latest tech, alongside Unity to experiment and create mind boggling experiences to a baffled crowd of fresh new users. Upon the official launch of iOS there will be 'developer demo' overload and we're looking to release beautiful, considered and designed experiences to stand out from the crowd, which is why we need YOU!
You will have have experience creating optimised models, animations and assets, and ideally have worked with developers to put these to use in engines such as Unity. More importantly, you are excited to help come up with concepts and designs that will show off the powers of AR and mixed reality. We're looking for ideas people that can quickly allow us to prototype and build some crazy stuff.
Combo is a small digital product studio, based out of the ustwo (creators of Monument Valley) studios in Shoreditch. We build apps n' games for ourselves and others. We're a small team, surrounded by some incredible start-ups in the 'Adventure Floor' of ustwo.
- (One of these) Cinema4D, 3DS, Maya, Blender or Other. Whatever you're confident using
- Experience exporting and optimising for Unity
- Strong Conceptual mindset
- Excitement to be one of the first AR designers.
- Interest in Game design/mechanics
- Experience designing for mobile devices
- Experience working with mobile/game developers
- Experimented with AR/VR platforms
- Unity dev skills