Posted on 11 July 2017
Art Director/Graphic Designer at Superimpose StudioSuperimpose Studio is a next generation creative studio challenging brands to go further. We are an active collective creating and defining visual culture whilst championing authenticity, diversity and imagination in everything we do. We offer insight, strategy and creative services to the worlds most progressive brands, connecting them to the new consumer. Dynamic and agile, we have a deep rooted understanding of the current cultural landscape and access to a global talent pool, creating engaging experiences and shaping the consumer culture of tomorrow.
We are looking for an Art director / Graphic Designer to join our expanding, multidisciplinary team. The applicant would join an open environment studio, working across global projects as well as studio driven projects for our own channels. You will be expected to develop ideas with our creative team, lead conversations and pitches with clients and see projects through to final delivery. You will work with our creative directors to work across campaign and graphic design briefs to create culturally relevant, thought provoking visual identities to push clients expectations and grow the visual output of the studio. Working as an Art Director / Graphic Designer at Superimpose Studio is a varied and demanding role, but comes with full support of a welcoming and a creatively driven team.
- Are happy and confident owning creative development and setting art direction, leading on-set at shoots, managing post production, overseeing the design and art working process
- Must have an exceptional taste level and well referenced in both commercial campaigns, as well as a strong knowledge of new and established photographers, directors, stylists, designers etc
- Actively look beyond trends, you have a strong interest of visual culture historically and present
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring internal sign off processes are adhered to
- Have experience creating campaigns from brief to execution
- A good balance between planning and creativity with a technical understanding of the design process and deliverables
- Have experience with film
- Are friendly, reliable, down to earth, hard worker, good fun
- Solid understanding of Adobe CC: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in developing design briefs with fantastic organisational skills
- Intuitive, enthusiastic and able to multitask
- Experience of producing on-brand, creative solutions in answer to a brief
- Previously worked with a small team of multi-facetted creatives to deliver large and small scale integrated design projects
- 4+ years experience in a similar role essential
This is currently a freelance position with the possibility of evolving into a permanent full time role.