Posted on 11 July 2017
Digital Designer at PowsterWe are a creative studio based in London Fields, Hackney. We have recently opened a new studio in Los Angeles. Our team of developers, designers and producers works across three main products:
- Creative Builds: we work across a range of creative projects, specialising in interactive video, social visual assets and fully-rendered VR experiences for music and movies.
- Custom Builds (Powster Labs): high-end movie-marketing tools enabling movie-discovery.
- Official Movie Platforms: we build movie ticketing websites for all the major movie studios and over 60 independent distributors globally.
We are looking for a new designer to complement our amazing creative team and international producers, and developers. The role is a full-time position based out of our London HQ.
You will predominantly be working as member of our creative team of video editors, visual designers, and UX/UI designers, under the guidance of our creative director, to help produce bespoke innovative designs.
Projects will include creative websites, social images and videos, facebook canvases, interactive music videos and more advanced interactive websites (VR, WebGL, advanced scrolling/parallax sites, etc). You’ll be producing work for an incredible range of world-class entertainment clients, including all the major movie studios.
You can also have a look at some of our work on the links below:
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and After-Effects
- Basic knowledge of coding and digital design guidelines to collaborate with our developers
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong interest in the entertainment industry and creative marketing
- Takes pride in working to the highest standard and delivering exceptional results
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience
- Strong A-Level or higher education
Nice to haves:
- Professional work experience in entertainment marketing
- Familiarity with current entertainment marketing strategies
How to ApplyIf your dream is to work on world-class projects at an international creative studio, look no further than applying for a role at Powster!
Please apply now with your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK