Posted on 12 July 2017
Project Manager Intern at Charlie Smith DesignWe are looking for an organised and motivated Project Manager Intern to join us in the studio at Charlie Smith Design.
Founded in 2003 by Charlie Smith (ex Pentagram), the studio has grown into a team of talented and dedicated designers and project managers. We don’t follow fads. We believe in timeless design that will continue to serve our clients year after year. Our portfolio includes a broad range of projects from brand identities, packaging, signage and art direction to exhibition graphics, websites, and books. We have worked for the likes of Byron, John Lewis and the V&A, across sectors including fashion, hospitality and retail.
Joining a team of 7, we are looking for someone to support our Creative Director and Accounts team with day-to-day project management for one month. The role is an ideal introduction to the world of project management and would provide you with hands on exposure to project planning and running. A good knowledge and passion for design is a must with strong organisational, communication and problem solving skills as well as a good eye for detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day running of projects to ensure work stays on track
- Working closely with production partners to implement and produce collateral
- Working closely with our accounts team on studio scheduling and work flow
- Management of day-to-day project administration
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Confident communicator
- Strong multitasking and organisation skills
- Use of Excel/ numbers
- Basic InDesign knowledge