Posted on 12 July 2017
Creative Digital Intern at Your Favourite StoryAre you a creative thinker with an eye for detail?
If you have passion and drive, live and breathe anything digitally creative, then this just might be the role for you.
We are an exciting, fast paced, and ever growing digital agency based in Spitalfields East London. We are looking for someone to be part of a team working on the day to day design work for a leading luxury automotive brand.
Due to the profile of our clients, consistency and attention to detail is a vital part of the role. A good solid understanding of basic design principles is a must.
You must have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- The beginnings of a portfolio that demonstrates not only the visual side of your work but also the thinking and process behind it
- A can-do attitude, ability to work as part of a team, and willingness to get stuck into a wide range of tasks
- But above all an eagerness to learn, explore new technologies and stay on the cutting edge of design trends
Nice but not essential:
- Digital agency experience
- HTML / CSS knowledge
- Great typographic skills
- Experience using Adobe Premiere CC or similar suite
- Responsive design knowledge
- Looking for the next member of our team
- Always striving to innovate and introduce new ideas
- Quick to turnaround projects and exceed our clients’ expectations
- .. but we like to have fun too!
- Based in lovely offices in Spitalfields, in the heart of London’s digital community