Posted on 13 July 2017
Designer at bwa designWe are looking for a junior/middle-weight talented designer who wants to make a positive impact in society. If you like dramatic views and want to make a difference, join our fast-paced design team on the Welsh borders. We design to inspire action, interest and curiosity for high profile clients across the social, environmental and heritage sectors.
Our new designer must have a strong appetite to get stuck in on all projects, step up to challenges
and be keen to develop new skills and progress quickly.
The role will include:
- conceptual development for print, 3D and digital projects
- adaptation and development of creative solutions in keeping with brand guidelines
- artworking of print publications from leaflets to annual reports to exhibition displays
- problem solving for client briefs
- working in collaboration with the creative team
- working to deadlines
- liaising with clients and suppliers
- learning new skills
- good technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- basic understanding of print and production process, with a strong interest to learn more
- basic artwork knowledge with the desire to learn more
- the confidence to ask questions and highlight concerns when they arise
- strong organisation skills and the ability to multi-task
- excellent attention to detail
Bonus but not essential: Vectorworks, SketchUp, After Effects
How to ApplyPlease apply in writing, stating why you’d like to work with us; and enclose your cv and a pdf of work (10MB max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews planned for week of 7th August
Please note only successful applicants will receive a reply. Sorry, no agencies.