Posted on 13 July 2017
Motion Graphics Designer at SpyscapeThe future home of everything 'spy'... SPYSCAPE is an innovative new concept, being developed by an exceptional team of award-winning creators and subject-matter experts from around the world. When it launches in 2017, it will engage, entertain, educate and empower visitors across physical and digital channels. The project is still in ‘stealth mode’ but we will share details with promising candidates following receipt of a CV and showreel and the signing of an NDA.
We are looking for an experienced freelance motion graphics designer to join our growing team at Spyscape.
Initially you will be responsible for developing the motion graphics look and feel for the brand working alongside our Visual Design team and Creative Director.
- At least 4 years experience
- Proven experience and a great portfolio that demonstrates solid interactive and UI motion design, any experience with physical spaces is a bonus.
- Self-disciplined with ability to multi-task and hit deadlines
- Has experience presenting and following a brief to execution
- Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC, 3D program and Sketch experience is a bonus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong problem solving skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Terms and Conditions:
- Competitive day rate/project fee
- Working in-house in our London studio
- 2 months initial contract with likelihood of extension