Posted on 13 July 2017
Mid-weight Designer at Peregrine CommunicationsPeregrine is looking to recruit a talented Designer with between 2 and 4 years’ experience, to join our small creative team in the creation of print, digital and branding projects within the financial services sector.
We’re looking for an up and coming designer to join our ranks in our award-winning offices, in Camden Town. We’re looking for someone with a strong background in conceptualising design solutions from scratch, working independently to generate solutions based on a creative brief, sharing and discussing ideas and process, as well as executing work to a high standard.
You must possess a superb knowledge of print, commercial awareness and experience in the marketing industry would be desirable, and of course, creative flair. Your previous work should show expertise in print projects such as branding, marketing collateral, annual reports, and presentations. An obsession for typography would be a bonus.
Our projects are wide-ranging and we work closely with the Communications team, with who we proactively share ideas making for a collaborative, fast-paced environment. You will report to the Art Director as well as work with, and mentor junior designers in the team whilst developing your own personal creative experience.
You will be expected to deliver multi-channel campaigns and handle multiple projects at any given time from various clients and ‘own’ and manage a number of specific clients yourself.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced and comfortable managing multiple projects and deadlines as well as communicating directly with clients
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating an awareness and understanding of print and digital work underpinned by core design skills in typography, colour and layout
- Understanding and awareness of the sector, its aesthetic and culture
- Great attention to detail is a must
- Significant knowledge of both digital design (web design, social campaign, online visual design) and print design (branding guidelines, marketing collateral, presentation design, and print ready work)
- BA degree in design / graphic design and at least 2 years of agency