Posted on 14 July 2017
Graphic Designer at Kellenberger–WhiteWe are looking for a graphic designer to join Kellenberger-White. This person will be part of a small creative team, sharing responsibility for the delivery of our projects. We want a committed and very organised person who can bring projects to life and create excellent, innovative design solutions.
Kellenberger-White specialise in visual identities, exhibitions and publishing. Having worked in the arts and culture sector for a decade, we are experienced creators of visual typographic identities, signage and interpretation for museums and galleries, frequently building design schemes from bespoke typography and craft techniques.
Welcome to graduates, junior and middleweight designers.
- BA in Art, Design or equivalent
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Able to work collaboratively in a fluid environment under tight deadlines
- Can take creative lead and follow design directives
- A high-level knowledge of the CS suite (Creative Cloud) Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is essential.
- Proficiency in other software, such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Live Surface, Sketch, Glyphs and FontLab
- Strong typographic skills, typesetting abilities, sensitivity to images and attention to detail
- An understanding of prepress and repro workflows
- General sense of assets management Google Suite, MS Office, etc
- Sharp visual knowledge and an appetite for experimentation
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Ability to develop production specifications and obtain estimates
- Flexible, highly driven, self-motivated and punctual
- Commitment to working well as part of a team
- 2 years experience as a professional graphic designer (experience in a London-based design studio beneficial)
- Knowledge of programming for web and digital platforms: HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Skills in book-binding and making things
- Interests in Contemporary Art, Architecture, Design, Fashion
- Abilities in photography, film, 3D
- A second language (German) would be beneficial.
£21,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
How to ApplyTo apply, please submit a CV and portfolio of work with a cover letter to email@example.com – your cover letter should state clearly why you are interested in working at Kellenberger-White, and what you would bring to this role.
Deadline for application is 10:00, 10 August 2017.
Interviews will take place from the 21 – 25 August 2017