Posted on 14 July 2017
Studio Manager and Personal Assistant at Helen Amy Murray LtdHelen Amy Murray is a textiles studio based in East London. Led by Creative Director and Founder Helen Murray, the company produces handmade artworks for interior designers, luxury brands and private clients worldwide.
We are looking for a talented, energetic Studio Manager to join our management team, during an exciting period of change and expansion. The Studio Manager will work closely with Helen to shape the culture and the company, continually taking on new responsibilities and making the role their own.
The responsibilities of the Studio Manager include:
- Organisation and management of the studio environment including the management of stock levels.
- Being the first point of contact – field all calls and emails in a confident and articulate manner.
- Management of HR systems and workplace pension.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Managing the sample library, arranging sample loans, their shipment and maintaining a sample loans log.
- Scheduling of all photography sessions both in and out of studio.
- Manage and maintain IT/phone systems and software.
- Upkeep of website.
- Organisation of staff meetings and events.
- Ensure that health and safety requirements are met and that all insurance cover is up to date.
- Manage leases, utilities and studio repairs.
- Working with Xero for invoicing and other accounting tasks.
- Regularly reviewing terms and conditions of sale to ensure the company is financially and legally protected.
- Liaising with financial advisors.
- Organisation of all travel arrangements.
- Working closely with Helen to assist with her daily responsibilities.
- Performing any ad hoc personal tasks.
- Assisting with assets and property.
The right person will have:
- Experience working with bookkeeping software, such as Xero.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of health & safety regulations and employment law.
- Have a high attention to detail and take pride in their work.
- Have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Have fantastic communication skills – both spoken and written.
- Enjoy working in a small, close-knit team.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role, and an interest in interiors, textiles, art and design.
How to ApplyPlease send through your CV and a covering letter letting us know why you’d be great for the role.
The position will start in mid-September, and we will start interviewing candidates as soon as possible.
Please note - our website is currently under construction.
Send your application to Julia Owen, Studio Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio Address: 5 Swanfield Street, London, E2 7DW
Studio Telephone Number: 0207 613 1511