Posted on 14 July 2017
Creative Designer at Candy KittensThis is a fantastic opportunity for a designer with a strong and diverse portfolio to develop their skills in an exciting young company. Working on live briefs alongside some of the UK's largest retailers, this role will allow you to make a genuine impact on the Candy Kittens brand.
- To apply for this role you'll need to have professional design experience with a genuine passion for brand!
- You'll be comfortable at setting up artwork files and confident in preparing artwork for print.
- You enjoy taking on new briefs and have the ability to juggle numerous projects and meet tight deadlines
- You take direction well, and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team.
- You’ll be enthusiastic, passionate about design, and have a keen eye for detail.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the Candy Kittens brand and culture.
- Your appetite, commitment and endeavour for success is infectious; you are flexible, resilient and don’t take no for an answer!
- Consistently developing original, creative ideas and taking them from concept to execution.
- Designing, developing and delivering both large and small creative briefs to a high standard
- Producing artwork for print and attending press passes when required.
- Packaging for all current Candy Kittens products and new product development
- Creating Social media content (no need to know any code)
- Customer marketing (flyers, in-store communication, posters, press ads and pop-up shop visuals)
- Presentations and internal communications.
- Relevant design degree or internships.
- Preferably experienced with the design for FMCG products, but not essential.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (we currently use CS6)
- An understanding of HTML/CSS would be useful
- A passion for creativity and its application in the world or retail.
We are building a team of passionate and talented people.
At Candy Kittens we are embarking on new and exciting ideas. Working with us in our growing, fast paced business means you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of larger projects. The work you put into these projects will directly affect the performance of the business. Furthermore, you will be encouraged and expected to give your insights and opinion, make a real contribution every day and plot your own development.
We will offer a competitive salary as well as a professional environment where you can use and continue developing your skills. Furthermore, you will be encouraged and expected to give your insight and opinion, making a real contribution to every day. There are regular team events and you’ll have more sweets than you’ll ever be able to eat!
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you! Please send a short paragraph to introduce yourself, along with a few examples of your work to email@example.com.
(This could be a link to your website if you have one or a your portfolio as a pdf.)
Applications close on 28th July, so get moving!
No recruitment agencies, thanks.