Posted on 14 July 2017
Junior Developer at Hillert und Co.Start date: ASAP
Who you are:
You are a problem solver, a creator, a do-er with a user centered focus and passion for developing captivating, seamless projects for digital products and services of all kinds, sizes, shapes and contexts. You like to get your hands dirty and can always see the bigger picture.
Who we are and why us:
We are Hillert und Co. Interactive and Mobile Marketing, a digital advertising agency located in Munich, Germany. At Hillert Interactive, we work in a collaborative environment in integrated multi-disciplinary teams of developers, project managers and other designers with an all hands-on deck stance. As a Junior Developer with us, you will play an integral role and are incorporated fully in our creative process, from strategy to conception to design to development. We don’t just believe in creativity, we live for it. And we will let your creativity run wild with the opportunity to work with firms ranging from fortune 500 such as BMW, Rolls Royce, Mini and OSRAM to innovative Startup’s.
With all the electric buzz of a Startup; we have an entrepreneurial spirit and work hard, play hard attitude. Whether it’s a game on the fussball table, team volleyball game or designing a new digital campaign, we work hard because we love what we do.
What you’re bringing to the table:
- 4-5 years development experience
- Full stack developer, but at least front-End
- Languages: Html5, CSS3, JS
- Responsive web design
- Application performance oriented
- Cross Browser Development
- Content Management Systems Typo3, Drupal
- You’re working with frameworks including node.js, jQuery, react, react native, angular js…
- Git & Version control
- Building and Automation tools
- Experience with RESTful Services and API’s
- CMS liferay and First spirit
- A huge plus would be app development
- German as a language
- Willingness to relocate to Munich, Germany or work remotely from within Germany
What you’ll be doing:
- Technical concepts for websites, campaigns, web apps.
- Development of front end, backend for systems/webapps
- Development of Drupal websites/new features
- Development of Typo3 websites/new features
A typical day could include development in multiple projects, System updates for existing clients, integrated concept discussions with PM and UX, and Kickern
Find out more about us: