Posted on 14 July 2017
Creative Artworker at Become UKGlobal agency in Central London is looking for a full time Creative Artworker to expand their Creative Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, dedicated, and pro-active Creative Artworker who is confident in both Artwork and Designing across all things print and digital.
The Creative Artworker is a key role within the Creative team. You will be responsible for picking up any and all creative work once this has been signed off by the Creative Director. You will assist with the creation of all artwork across a range of projects. You will produce high quality, accurate, print ready artwork for a range of media.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent typesetting/layout skills.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail with a creative eye being essential.
- Ability to be creative within specific brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of print production processes.
- Digital skills, including HTML, PSDs.
- Good time management.
- Some animation skills would be an advantage
- 1-3 years’ experience