Posted on 17 July 2017
Business Development & Production Assistant at Studio PrivateStudio Private is looking for the right candidate to join our team based in Dalston, London.
The position involves working closely with the Business Development Director, helping to grow the studio's network of clients across various industries. Other duties will include the occasional production support.
We are searching for a keen, dynamic individual who possess a great attitude and an equally engaging character
The position requires someone who has a passion for the creative industry and is looking for a chance to mix with some of the most respected brands and talented artists in the world.
The candidate doesn't require lots of previous industry experience, however, an understanding of agencies, brands and relevant photographers/directors would be preferable.
- Approach and organize meetings with relevant potential clients within fashion, advertising and sports markets
- Day to day management of client database
- Researching industry news and keeping abreast of latest of creative trends and changes in our industry
- Assisting with marketing duties (newsletters, events etc)
- Controlling and updating social media accounts
- Occasional studio management and production duties
- Previous experience in the industry desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Basic understanding of Excel & word
- Interest in social media and marketing
- Self-motivated, with an almost tenacious attitude to building new contacts
- Willingness to cold call/email new clients
- Very strong social skills
How to ApplyPlease email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add job title as the subject title