Posted on 25 July 2017
Senior Designer at TiltWe are looking for a talented Senior Designer with a proven track record in producing breathtaking digital content to join our team in our Brighton office. You’ll be working closely with the Creative Director and design team to produce websites, interactive content, campaigns and branding for a wide range of clients from multi-national organisations to social enterprises.
You’ll work closely with our development team, turning your designs and prototypes into responsive, interactive platforms. So although you won’t be coding yourself, an excellent knowledge of what’s possible and a good feel for animation and interaction is a must.
We encourage collaboration, so you’ll be comfortable working within a small team and sharing your experience with your colleagues. You’ll also be excited by working cross discipline, discussing creative concepts and developing ideas.
While your focus will be on our creative output, you will also be working with the management team in scoping and costing projects, then ensuring these are delivered within the agreed timescales and budgets.
Along with the above skills you will be expected to muck-in with the day-to-day running of a busy studio – working closely with other team members, taking part in and running client meetings and presentations, answering the phone, making tea and generally helping out wherever it’s needed.
• Excellent knowledge of using Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Axure, InVision, etc
• A good knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practices
• Knowledge of developing cross-browser and cross-platform solutions
• Excellent typographic skills
• A good understanding of UX, wireframing and prototyping
• Ability to manage and work collaboratively with other team members
• Good presentational skills and client facing communications
• An active interest in emerging technologies
• Knowledge of SEO and web accessibility
• Speed, accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to use your initiative and work well under pressure to achieve tight deadlines
• A positive outlook, good sense of humour and lack of pretence
• A love of tea and good music.
How to ApplySend you CV and a link or pdf of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a supporting letter stating why you think you would be right for the role and your salary expectations. Please also mention where you saw the position advertised.
Strictly no recruitment agencies thanks!