Posted on 28 July 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at N16 VINTAGEWomenswear Graphic Designer
1-2 years experience in fashion graphic design, ideally specialising in repeat and placement print design.
Reporting directly to Womenswear Design Manager.
- Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, Printed Textiles, Surface Design or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills, knowledge of Adobe Muse/Web design is a bonus.
-Strong design ability in creating repeat and placement prints for womenswear styles consistent with N16 Vintage brands’ aesthetic and needs.
- Experience in designing brand identities including, logos, swing tickets, digital graphics
- Comfortable at setting up artwork files and preparing artwork for print
- Thorough understanding of print, digital and fabric printing processes
- Able to liaise with printers, costing and negotiating print jobs
- Experience in creating design CADS and technical specs
- Able to QC and spec print samples for approval
- Experience in working with licensed product is desirable, as is an awareness of license approvals processes.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a thought process across varied projects relevant to the N16 Vintage brands and handwriting.
- Strong awareness of design and fashion trends and a willingness to contribute graphic design ideas across multiple accounts at a fast pace.
- Strong typographic and illustrative skills
-Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
-Self motivated and proactive with the ability to work well independently and within in a team
-Flexible, adaptable and capable of working across multiple projects at a fast pace.
-Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.