Posted on 31 July 2017
Mid-weight Creative/Designer at pslondonWe are looking for a fantastic, energetic and enthusiastic Middleweight Designer to join our thriving and expanding creative team. Working closely alongside the Design Director, you will support the entire Creative team in executing a variety of projects, from conceptual campaigns to one off design led projects.
Skills and experience required:
- Must have undertaken some formal design training at a higher level (Degree, BTEC HND or equivalent)
- Must have between 3-5 years of relevant working experience within an agency environment, with at least 1 year being a Middleweight Designer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good to great layout and typography skills
- A history of working on beautiful print jobs, and a reasonable knowledge of contemporary print processes, as well as some experience of working with printers on specifications and proofs
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe CC2017 – InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop in particular
- A good knowledge of designing for digital applications, social media, moving image and emerging innovative media channels
- Experience of working within moving image would be a bonus – being on set, storyboarding and so on
Our people are:
If you recognise yourself in that description, then you’re applying for the right job!
You will be working across an eclectic mixture of automotive, FMCG, Tech and Education clients including;
- Jaguar Land Rover
- King’s College London
- Eat Natural
- English Provender
- The Open University
- ...and many more
The job would suit...
- A fairly well established Middleweight Designer with at least 1 year of performing in that role at an established creative agency
- A Middleweight looking to progress, learn and take the next step up
- Someone who is looking to be part of an ambitious, fast moving and growing agency. An agency that has big clients, but which is small enough that the designer can have more impact and be involved in all stages of the process, with direct contact to all members of the wider team at the most senior levels