Posted on 31 July 2017
Freelance Mid-weight Graphic Designer at Marmalade LondonWe are a London-based design and communication agency that specialises in branding, packaging design, 3D visuals, website design, press launches, fashion shows and corporate events, as well as successful communication strategies.
We are looking for freelance mid-weight Graphic Designers to work on various projects in August, September and October. We are looking for designers who can take a brief and hit the ground running, while providing support to our Creative Director and design team.
- 3+ years of design experience
- Advanced knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Previous print & packaging design experience
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to bring ideas to the table
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Incredible attention to detail
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Genuine passion for design
- Must be okay with sharing a studio space with an adorable husky
- You will need your own computer to work from
Location: We would need you to work at our studio – which is a 10 minute walk from London Bridge