Posted on 31 July 2017
Sales Executive at Print SocialPrint Social is a new and growing online platform that allows anyone to sell high quality printed garments without paying anything upfront. Print Social was born out of established screen printing studio 3rd Rail who have over 10 years experience printing everything from bespoke jobs for small fashion houses to accommodating high volume fast turnaround orders for global brands.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a sales strategy for driving profitable growth.
- Supporting the meeting of marketing and sales objectives through successful lead generation and management.
- Contributing to the creation of promotional sales material including lead pages, web adverts and mail merges.
- Researching potential targets and finding individuals and companies to contact.
- Tracking and analysing response rates and the performance of the sales strategy.
- Ensuring all chases are up to date.
- Achieving monthly sales targets as set out by the company director.
- Providing general support to the Print Social team including responding to customer enquiries, answering the phone and covering holidays.
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- At least one year’s experience in sales and lead generation.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills including a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop as well as Mac computers.
- A proactive and motivated approach.
- Able to use own initiative to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently.
- Good track record of working to tight deadlines and responding well under pressure.
- Demonstrable achievements in the delivering sales targets, new marketing initiatives and lead generation.
- An interest in the arts and creative industry.