Posted on 31 July 2017
Junior Designer at Brand Agency LondonWe are seeking a talented and enthusiastic junior designer to join our highly creative team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work across two fast-paced brands within the beauty industry (Ciaté London & Lottie London) and gain a variety of experience across different disciplines.
As Junior Designer you’ll be expected to work on a variety of digital and print projects and be willing to multi-task. You will work alongside managers to maintain deadlines and communicate project status to team members whilst managing various ad-hoc requests.
- A can-do attitude / team player
- Confidence and a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail across typography, design and layout
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Ability to use own initiative and adapt to changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D or After Effects
- Coding experience
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Design for social media
- Design for email send-outs and web banners
- Mind-mapping, designing and creating press product mail-outs
- Creating and updating brand presentations and press releases
- Design and artworking of global Point of Sale units
- Creating and editing artwork for labels and packaging
- Management of product pack shot photography
- Retouching and editing of photography
- Management of office stationery
- Trend and market research
- Staff gratis
- Work nights out and fun days
- Weekly Friday treats
- Fun, young, collaborative office environment
- Amazing design team!!!
How to ApplyIf you would like to be considered for this role, please send us:
- Your CV and portfolio
- A covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for the role
Please email Darryn Durrant at firstname.lastname@example.org