Posted on 31 July 2017
Mid-weight Designer at DJAThe role:
- Working closely with the Agency’s Art Directors you will help to realise the creative vision of the Agency.
- You will be required to take initiative and follow briefs.
- You will work to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of a projects creative output, taking instruction from the Agency’s Creative Directors, Project Managers and Art Directors.
- You will ensure that a projects research, creative concepts, presentations, artwork and templates are produced to the highest possible standards at all times.
- You will be required to work in close collaboration with the Agency’s project Management team to ensure that projects are always delivered on time and on budget.
- You will be required to record and report on your time and projects.
Skills & Experience:
- An appropriate degree level qualification
- Up to 6 years of experience
- A strong background in graphic design with branding and digital design experience Self-motivating
- Experience of taking instruction from Creative Director’s and Art Director’s
- Confidence in working as a Team Member
- A proven track record of meeting multiple short deadlines
- A good understanding of design and photography in the Luxury Sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Preemptive problem solving abilities, anticipating issues before they arise and answering needs ahead of demand
- Detail orientated
- Experience of preparing presentations
- Experience of producing advertising templates and guidelines for clients
- Exposure to fashion, style and the luxury goods marketplace and products
- Apple Mac literacy
- Outstanding Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills, in print and digital Significant experience of the creative and technical process across print and digital Proven understanding of typography, layout, consistency and grid structures
- Excellent print production knowledge, including a good knowledge of paper stocks and print finishes
- Digital savvy and knowledgeable about digital best practices
- Excellent understanding of responsive design, across desktop, mobile and tablet platforms
Skills that would be an advantageous:
- Use of Sketch, InVision and 3D modelling software
- Experience of prototyping through to final deployment of digital projects A second language, particularly Mandarin, French or Italian
DJA is a creative agency. Working in collaboration with luxury brands, we develop coherent, aspirational and effective visual communications.